Damn you AF, damn you straight to hell!

So I'm on this amazing health kick and its going great, lost another five lbs, pants fit looser, more energy, etc.

But at the rate I'm going over the last few days I'm going to gain it all back! AF is scheduled to be here tomorrow or within the next couple of days and my self control has gone poof. Chips, dip, cookies, candy, cake ugh!

It's a vicious cycle. When I finally get my period I'll be back to normal, get back on track just to undo it all next month LOL!

How do you curb your pms cravings?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I feel your pain, I really do. The only defense I have is not to buy the crap I know I'll be craving. Then I have to go out of my way to get the stuff at the store, not just grab it from the fridge or the cupboard, which means I usually won't bother.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:39 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Hang a picture of yourself on the fridge, cupboard and anywhere you think you'll find something good to eat, to remind yourself to STAY away!
    As you lose the weight, put a new pic of yourself next to the old pic. It's a great reminder of what not to do.
    Stock up on frozen yogurt, fresh fruits, slim fast bars (the peanut butter bars tastes just like butterfingers. :)
    Drink a full glass of water BEFORE you decide to eat anything! It'll fill you up!

You can do this...Good Luck!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• mmm, chocolate
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I plan my day of food every morning and I just stick to it -or trade one thing for another...with the same-ish calories
    I figure 3 meals and 2 snacks a day and that's what I eat
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:59 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• You don't, those cravings have a life of their own. Trying to control them would be like trying to hold back the mighty Mississippi with a net. It just ain't happening. Besides, haven't you heard, dark chocolate is good for you! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2013