Where is the out cry for this poor young girl of 13? adult content

A 13 year old girl who was a runaway was gang-rapped by more than a dozen men. This is disgusting.  Link

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Raped
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Did the rapist get off the hook scotch free? No. They will be detained and charged no questioned asked. So while there is 'outrage' in that this is a horrible crime and that poor child will never be the same... what you are trying to compare it to is irrelevant. The 'outrage' there was not over the crime as much as it was over the fact that he got away with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• How do you know there is no outcry?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Hmmmmm
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:06 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Hmm to ba TX couldn't execute these men like they did the other guy who raped and killed a teen. But they can't, but they will send them back to Mexico, so maybe the little girl can get justice. Mexican prisons make the US prisons look like 5 star vacation resorts.

"How do you know there is no outcry?"
    Because the little girl didn't look like Obama's daughter. But seriously, they are illegal and the federal govt wouldn't want people to think our borders are not secure.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Well, there is an outcry in my heart against such an awful thing, but there's nothing I can do about it. I hope justice prevails.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• "Because the little girl didn't look like Obama's daughter."

Wow.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I personally dont like hearing about these things unless I have to. Wish I did not click on this question.
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• There is outrage, however since the victim is a minor there is limited information about some of the relevant details. Not to mention that speaking about some of the perpetrators wouldn't work with the immigration agenda being pushed. JMO.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:46 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• ""Because the little girl didn't look like Obama's daughter."

Wow.
    Mrs_Prissy
    Answer by Mrs_Prissy

lol...ya, a bit out of line, but OP has a point. Everyone is making such a big deal about the Zimmerman shit, that nobody says anything about the 61 murders in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial, or the 2 little kids that were murdered in 1 week right in the city I live in, and on and on..

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 26, 2013