What denomination is this?

Have been researching churches and have found one that seems like it fits.. can't tell what denomination they are. Can anyone tell by what they've posted?

OUR VISION:
We are a supernatural church where the love of Jesus abounds richly in the hearts of the people.
We are a friendly family church.
We are a healing and deliverance center that teaches the practical application of the Word of God.
Living Word has a vision to reach the world with the good news of salvation, which brings victory, authority, success, healing, prosperity and dominion!
WE BELIEVE:
WE BELIEVE: The Scriptures are the inspired, revealed will of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17; Hebrews 4:12)
WE BELIEVE: The One True God is a triune being: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Mark 12:29)
WE BELIEVE: Man, who is triune: spirit, soul and body, was created good, upright, and in the image and likeness of God and voluntarily transgressed and fell. Redemption for him is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Genesis 1:26-31; 3:1-7)
WE BELIEVE: The Salvation of Man: Believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confessing Him as your Lord with your mouth will result in your salvation. This is God’s grace mixed with man’s faith. (Romans 3:24; 10:9-10; Ephesians 2:8)
WE BELIEVE: Water Baptism: An ordinance of the Church symbolizing to the world that one has died with Jesus and has been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47)
WE BELIEVE: The Lord’s Supper: An ordinance of the Church symbolizing the broken body and shed blood of Jesus Christ as the New Covenant between God and man. (1 Corinthians 11:24-28)
WE BELIEVE: The evidence of the Infilling of the Holy Spirit: The sign of speaking with other tongues is the fulfillment of God’s promise found in Mark 16:17. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46)
WE BELIEVE: The Church is the body of Christ, the home of God though the Spirit. Each believer born of God’s Spirit is an integral part of the general assembly and the Church of the First-Born which is written in Heaven. (Ephesians 1:22)
WE BELIEVE: Total Prosperity:
Spiritual: John 3:3, 11; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21;
Mental: 2 Timothy 1:17; Romans 12:2;
Physical: Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:17;
Financial: 3 John 1:2; Malachi 3:10-11
WE BELIEVE: The Blessed Hope: “Awaiting our blessed hope, the appearing of the great God and Savior Jesus Christ.” (Titus 2:13)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe they are non-denominational?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Pentecostal?

*basing my guess on the fact that they believe in the trinity, and speaking in tongues...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:54 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Probably nondenominational
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:38 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Definitely sounds non-denom.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• do non denominaational churches speak in tongues?

" WE BELIEVE: The evidence of the Infilling of the Holy Spirit: The sign of speaking with other tongues is the fulfillment of God’s promise found in Mark 16:17. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-46)"

or am I reading that wrong?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• yes they do charlot, my in laws are nondenominational, I'm Southern Baptist, their church freaks me out lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• It depends on the non denom church, not all of them believe in speaking in tongues. I didn't know any of them did actually. All the ones I know of don't.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Maybe non-denomination, could be Pentacostal but they usually say "Holy Ghost" not spirit.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• At first I was thinking Baptist, but the momen't you said speak in tongues I knew...

Pentecostal
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Could be Assembly of God which is, I think, Pentecostal or a branch of it.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2013