Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I know none of you are doctors but im getting so frustrated... adult content

So I constantly feel like I have a bladder infection. It doesn't burn when I urinate but I always have the pain of feeling like something is sitting on my bladder. I'm constantly going to the bathroom. I'm always super tired too. I got my urine checked yesterday and there was nothing and I got my thyroid checked and that was fine too. I don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of hurting:( I'm not pregnant either cause I had my tubes tied and I'm on my period. Has anyone ever had this problem?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Health

Answers (14)
  • Do you leak urine at all?

    I would suggest you see a urologist. For some reason, some people develop an overactive bladder which causes it to contract even if there is only a small amount of fluid there. The good news is that upon diagnosis there are medications that can really help.

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:58 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • There is something else. I seen it on a comercial. Where your blader does something like squezes makes you feel like you have to pee all the time. I do not remember what it is called. Their is a pill for it.

    Answer by louise2 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • I would see a urologist as well. Sometimes a regular doc can't diagnose as well as a specialist can.

    Answer by kmath at 11:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • I agree with seeing a urologist. Have your GP give you a referral so your insurance will cover it.

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • My reg doctor wants me to see my gyno

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • That's weird. Why not a urologist?

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:23 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • Agree with the others- ask for a referral to see the urologist. GL

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • The gyno can rule out any issues with your uterus,which could be pressing on your bladder

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • I just got a referral for my MIL for a Gyno-urologist. Best Dr ever!

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 26, 2013

  • Yeah I was also going say ask for a referral to a urologist!!!

    Answer by Crafty26 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.