New stomach bug sickening people in 11 states now

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/stomach-bug-sickens-people-3-more-states-161019881.html

I hope they find the source to this soon. With all the sequester cuts, less inspectors are out there making sure we have safe food & beverages. Scary. Stay safe ladies.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Health

• It's terrifying, thinking of all the bugs out there that must get past the food inspection system in the U.S. I admit I buy less spinach and cantaloupe now after the scares we had last summer.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• We need to be so much more aware of where our food comes from and how it gets to our table. I think that we have a terribly unsafe process in this country so I try so hard to only buy local
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• It is scary. Wasn't there a person here a few days ago that was saying she was worried because she was pregnant & working at a daycare & all the kids were sick with some weird virus? Maybe this was it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I thought they already know what it is and where it came from?

Answer by louise2 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• "The CDC has to find a connection between these people and, so far, they haven't figure out what links all these people together," Besser said.

The CDC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration are investigating.

^^^Nope- they still haven't found the source yet. 

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 1:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2013