I am currently a 17 year old girl and two weeks ago I had sex for the first time we were very catious and used protection i keep panicking that i am pregnant can some one please help adpregnanc

He bought special condoms that kill spermicides

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Teens (13-17)

• Buy a test, and take it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Go to Planned Parenthood & get on Birth Control Pills.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Aww, congrats
    youre with child
    what do you want? a boy or a girl?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I didn't know they made condoms without spermicide any more? Protected sex is still sex and you could still be pregnant, but the chances are low. If you aren't ready to have a baby, I would hold off on the sex. If you feel you have to have sex, please go get on the pill AND use condoms every time!

Answer by missanc at 1:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I am going to hold off on sex cause I don't want to be worrying but what are se
    Early pregnancy signs I heard they can be the same as pms signs ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• The earliest, most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period.
    Have you taken a health/ human sexuality class?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 2:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Learn how to track your fertile times, and during those days avoid sex at all costs!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• PS- A BIG BRAIN IS SEXY!!! EDUCATE YOURSELF!
    PartyGalAnne

• Well I am suppose to have my period around August 1st or 2nd but I have cramps and a lot of mood swings my body aches I read that is a sign of early pregnancy too but I am going to go buy a test this weekend just to make sure everything is fine but yes I am really worried
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I am glad you used a condom with spermicide. Understand that no for of protection, except abstinence is %100 sure. You may want to look into getting yourself on birth control as well. You should still use a condom every time though.

SAs far as pregnancy is concerned, if your period is late by 5 days you should get a pregnancy test. They are easy to use and the directions are very clear.

Since you have begun a very adult activity, you need to make an appointment with a gyn and then have one once every year.

It is also a good idea to talk to the person you are having sex with and see how they feel about babies and families, because it does happen and you would not want to be raising your child alone.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2013