BALLAD!!!! adult content

ok- so i watched, was it the steve guttenberg or marc singer movie about a blind man...
the one with the joke song about "they dont make playboy in braille"?

i know they make movies with voiceovers explaining the scene
no porns like that?

CMON- lets talk dirty, lol

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 5:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hahahahaa! well porn IS pretty bad on it's own! Seriously? the voice overs are like that?
    ...when you thought it couldn't get more ridiculous!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• They have made a few pornos with voice over, but it's more hilarious than erotic to listen to them, because now not only do you have the very slobbery and screechy, but also very fake, sounds of the movie, but then you've got this solemnly serious announcer in the background going, "He kisses the girl passionately. They copulate briefly. (Insert dramatic moans here.)"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Oh my goodness this cracked me up.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Between the cheesy sound quality and the bland descriptions, porn videos are pretty much a lost cause if you can't see them. That's why I've always wondered why women seem to mind so much when their men indulge. Unless they look a hell of a lot more realistic and wonderful than they sound, most women have nothing to worry about when it comes to competing with the porn stars.

Oh, BTW, the government does produce "Playboy" in braille, but only the text. No pictures or ads. It was the result of a battle in the late eighties and early nineties between conservatives, who didn't want tax dollars spent on the magazine, and more liberal-minded people who said that if the government was going to put magazines in braille at all, it should take a poll of blind readers and produce the magazines they asked for instead of what the government felt they should be reading.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Lmfao. I'd never be able to hold it together listening to that.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• playboy in braille

^^^ REALLY honey, I just get it for the articles! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I wonder if the people who do dial a porn, moonlight as voice overs for porn? lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• As for playboy- Hubby had a subscription for years and we both actually read the articles ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I've never read "Playboy" in braile, but I wrote a lot of letters to Congressmen and the like about it, even though I was still in high school, when the issue came up. My feeling was that the government should put in braille what the readers wanted, whether it was "Playboy" or"Good Housekeeping" or "Seventeen." I felt that since the magazine was available to the general public, there was no reason blind readers ought to be limited to "Southern Cooking" and the knitting magazines just because some stuffy old men in Congress didn't think they should be given free choices as adults. Eventually, in this case, logic won out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• LOL. I love that Ballad can tell its fake, but most SIGHTED MEN can't!!

I've read the articles, too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2013