The YouTube wife tantrum

It's been making the fb/twitter rounds for a few days. I've seen both sides of the argument - she's a psychotic hosebeast vs he's provoking her into the meltdown.

Which side are you on? http://youtu.be/popi3-_RBPI

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Oh Lord... That is the first time I saw the video.

They deserve each other. He is an asshole and she is a crazy person.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• At first I thought he was an asshole, but I bet anything she probably acts like this on a regular basis and then bad mouths him and makes him look like the bad guy. That is probably why he made the video. However, I see divorce in their future. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I bet anything she probably acts like this on a regular basis and then bad mouths him and makes him look like the bad guy.

Friend of mine dated one like that years ago. When he finally broke it off she locked him out of the apartment then called 911 and said she'd taken a bunch of pills so they'd break the door down, thinking he'd get in trouble with the landlord. It was almost worth it when they put her on a 72 hr psych hold for making the call, since she never actually took anything.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Had not seen it until now!

WOAH...He has crazy patience and she is nuts! What is she...6?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• I don't think I have wanted to bitchslap someone quite this much in a while. WTF?! How the fuck old is she to be acting like that?!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• Jeeezzuzzz. She doesn't need to go to the lake, she needs to go visit a padded room and be treated with some heavy medications. Adults don't act that way. Sure, he's being a prick, but seriously? Who the flip would want to go anywhere with THAT? Why does she need him to take her to the lake?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2013

• My husband would have been like, do you need a spanking and time out lol. But seriously, she's a brat.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:08 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• I'm not on any side. If I knew those people for real, I'd get the hell away and stand waaaaay back from them while the chips fell wherever they fell.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• Wow.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:53 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• How pathetic is that? I hope she never has kids.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:11 AM on Jul. 27, 2013