Is it really shallow to want a decent size wiener? adult content

Just interested in the general feeling here.
I have been dating again recently (for one thing, my dd is nearly 4½ now and happier to stay with my housemate than she used to be) but, um, maybe it's my memory, maybe I'm just unlucky. But didn't men used to have, well, a DECENT length? I'm getting tiddlers.
I'm sorry if this sounds irrelevant to all u ladies with dd or ds or men problems (or problems with being unable to get a man), but it seems a big thing to me (sorry wrong word!).
Maybe it's my own memory. Maybe things seem bigger when I think back. Or maybe it's my own body – maybe my parts have got bigger and won't accept what they used to.
I'm sorry – questioning my friends resulted in all sorts of answers (& jokes!) so I wondered what u thought.
Or am I just not realising something? Is it natural to want to stoke our fire with bigger logs as we get older?
Stace

stace101

Asked by stace101 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• You're 22 & you consider yourself "older"? LOL! Anyway, I think you should find another guy. He sounds all wrong for you. GL! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• What size are you expecting? What size are you encountering?
    One woman's decent size,is another's teeny weeny

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• I also second what paulie said.
    older,ha ha!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• How many men have you slept with that this seems a pattern? Are you taking time to get to know the men you're sleeping with so that penis size isn't a deal breaker (for the most part)?

"Is it natural to want to stoke our fire with bigger logs as we get older?"

You're 22, for heaven's sake.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:06 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• OK sorry I'm not "old" but I'm "older" than I was when I was, well, "younger".
    stace101

Comment by stace101 (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• Yes size matters but in the heart not the penis!!!! and no I am older, and what I care for is the motion!!!!!

Answer by older at 10:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• Do you realize how stupid this sounds? Especially when you're only 22!
    Want a bigger log? Move on to the next tree!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• Lumberjacks must have big logs! Do you live near a forest??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• seriously?

I wonder what your first/ first few were like to be having this issue...
    get a toy in the size you wnat then you won't have to worry about it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:21 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

• PGA could help you out with this.

I mean this in the nicest way: It's not all about sex. I've seen a few in my days and they are all different sizes. My current SO (of almost 3 yrs) has more than I can handle but he also knows which buttons to push. And, most importantly, we are a great team OUT of the bedroom too. I know it's hard to imagine, but there will be a day that those parts don't work and you won't care. When that day comes, are you going to be with a guy that you can't stand but he is well endowed?

Go for personality. Get to know who a person really is. If you need to after that, contact PGA to help fill in the gaps.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:23 AM on Jul. 27, 2013