Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mole changes

Hi, about 2 weeks ago a mole on my back itched and it came off and bled and scabbed where it was. Then yesterday 3 moles on my left arm at top all underneath each other have bled and scabbed and I picked scabs off n moles have gon. Now I got 1 on my back feels like its going 2 itch and come off. I'v never had problems before so not sure why they are??

Answer Question

Asked by Marmee24232 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 27, 2013 in Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Moles usually don't fall off. Maybe they are black heads. You could have a Dermatologist check you.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • Definitely have it looked at by a doctor.  Below is one link when I googled "itchy moles".  GL


    Answer by silverthreads at 10:17 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • All you have to do is go to a Dermatologist. He will have you strip down and examine every inch of your skin. He will tell you what he thinks about each and every mole. I went two summers ago. It cost me like $60.00 and that was including the three that he froze off.

    As you age, you will see more and more of those spots. That's actually sun damage....

    Answer by m-avi at 10:35 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • go to see a dermatologist

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • Have you been in the sun this week?

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:13 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • So, do you live anywhere near ticks? My mom had this weird "mole" on her back that kind of hurt, ya it was a tick. Maybe get that checked out because moles aren't supposed to come off.

    Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • Please go to a dermatologist. The problem may not be serious, but skin cancer isn't a fun thing to deal with. Better safe than sorry.

    Answer by Ballad at 1:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • It's time to see a dermatologist.

    Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • I would go to a dermatologist

    Answer by la_bella_vita at 1:56 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

  • Thank I will go see a dermatologist and I've now got a red mole on my back and tummy and they were brown before.

    Comment by Marmee24232 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Jul. 27, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.