The tenant before us in this house sold Scentsy. It didn't click in my head until after two days of me sniffling and sneezing that she had stored her stock in the hallway closet and that's what was causing me to be sick. I can't even open that closet without getting sick. (I also can't walk down the laundry detergent isle at the store without getting sick)
So, is there anything I can do to clear out that scent? Baking soda maybe? My mom is also deathly allergic to perfumes so she can't come over until I get that scent out.
Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:29 PM on Jul. 27, 2013
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2013
Answer by Ballad at 10:47 PM on Jul. 27, 2013
Answer by idareyou at 11:55 PM on Jul. 27, 2013
Answer by NotPanicking at 1:00 AM on Jul. 28, 2013
Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:16 AM on Jul. 28, 2013