Whats for dinner?

i took out boneless chicken thighs. im so tired of the same ole... have any good recipes to share?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I like to make arroz con pollo with chicken thighs. put the thighs in the crock pot sprinkle with sazon cover with water cook on low for about 4+hours then take the meat off the bone shred it and serve over yellow rice seasoned with sazon and peas. Mmmm I am making Skinny Sour Cream Enchiladas

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• We're having steak from the grill, baked potatoes and a salad.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head for boneless chicken thighs. Maybe a chicken and dumplings kind of thing? During the winter, I like to make homemade egg noodles and make a kind of chicken soup with them (or turkey soup, when we have too much dark meat turkey that I can't figure out what to do with it, lol), but I don't know if that would really work with as hot as it is right now.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• I'm just making Lasagna.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• We are going to my dau's softball banquet & everyone is bringing a dish to pass. So it'll be kinda like a picnic today. Sorry, no recipes to share, but (not to be a smarta**, Google can be your friend in this area) :p There are tons of cooking shows that have their own websites too.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Or try youtube....that's been my friend lately. SO and I will watch that for hours looking for our next cooking adventure.
    With chicken, we made a dry rub (paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed bay leaves and red pepper all mixed together) and rubbed that on the chicken. Then grilled it.

We have also stuffed chicken with string cheese, rolled it up with bacon and cooked it in the oven at 425 for about 25 min.

We had chicken last night with the dry rub. I really don't know what I'm making tonight.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 2:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• As far as the chicken, I found a really easy, yummy recipe. Combine the chicken with a can of cream soup and a jar of your favorite salsa in the crockpot. Cook it till the chicken is falling apart, then shred the chicken and throw it back in the pot with a cup or so of sour cream. Serve over rice or tortillas. It's become a staple around here.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• I've ccoked dinners all week and we had a good meal at the wedding last night, so it's pizza night!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• As for the chicken...bbq it?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• It's Sunday therefore we are grilling. It's only 104 outside right now. Ugh. We're grilling boudain, shrimp kabobs, oysters, and redfish. Sides are southern slaw, caprese pasta salad and watermelon.

I saw a recipe the other day using chicken thighs to make kabobs and eating them in butter lettuce topped with a satay sauce. Looked tasty to me.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:17 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Probably the spaghetti I didn't cook Friday night because I wasn't feeling well. Unless we go to the amusement park after all, then who knows what junk it will be.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2013