Aaagh! Can I hide out at your house?

I'll cook your dinner, clean your kitchen, and I give a pretty damn fine foot massage if I do say so myself. All I ask is that you don't tell my kids where I am. They're mopy and grouchy from having to postpone the trip to the amusement park because of the rain, and bored inside watching Mike the Night reruns and playing computer games. I'm looking for a place to lay low!

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 5:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Come on over, you don't have to clean, we will go get pedicures!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Ballad, cook them a Thanksgiving meal or just some turkey with a glass of milk. It should put them to sleep :)
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 6:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Come on over, but fair warning its not much sunnier at my house, I've got three young teens under one roof.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• You wouldn't be able to hide at my house. For starters, it's pretty small. And I'm pretty sure my boys would make you run very quickly back to your place. Although the cleaning and re-arranging teen has finally calmed down now that the living room is completely different.
    Boys are playing zombies on the PS3. I don't really like that game, but they aren't fighting so I'm allowing it.

Good luck finding a place to lie low!
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 5:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Come.Over.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Sure, but you might want to go back home once you've been around mine. Hope you can echo locate because your pretty walking stick will be one of the first things they will want to explore.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Sorry. We are all full up. The two oldest grand are with us for a week while the rest of the family is on vacation. But, I would certainly consider hiding you next week. The help around the house and the foot massages sold me!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• They will find you where ever you go!!!!

Answer by older at 6:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Sure, but OH is a long way from CO. Maybe that's a good thing right now! lol :p I'd even let ya off the hook on the foot massage, since I can't stand having my feet touched. (too ticklish)

Don't worry mama, they'll get over it. Whenever the weather ruins our plans I just say, "Hey, I know you're disappointed, but I don't control the weather, so don't take it out on me!" Then we find something else to do. (usually a game or 2 of Trouble or Uno)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• They broke the sacred mug! How dare they! Forget playing Trouble or Uno, they need to be dealt with! Bread & water for dinner & then straight to bed! lol :p (seriously tho, sorry about your mug)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2013