Ginger0104

Asked by Ginger0104 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2013 in Money & Work

• Google "cuddle parties". I can't post the link on mobile but it's essentially groups that get together and do nothing but cuddle for a few hours.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I have not, but can appreciate it. She is pretty trusting, especially since I get the impression the cuddling is for overnight.
    I was married for 12 yrs and we cuddled every night before falling asleep. When he left me, I had a really hard time falling asleep by myself. I would bribe my kids to cuddle with me (they were getting to the age where cuddling with mom just isn't cool). I even bought a body pillow.

I can see men away on business trips wanting someone to cuddle to while falling asleep. Or newly divorced or widowed. Does she cuddle with men and women?

But where do you draw the line? Do both have to be fully clothed?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Kind of sad, but I could totally see people paying for this, especially since it's just cuddling not meant to go anywhere else. I knew some women who did phone sex for pay, and they all had stories about how lonely men would call and ask if they could skip the sex and just have a conversation. There was one who said this particular guy would call her a few times a month an ask her to turn on the TV to the same channel he was watching so they could see a movie together and talk about it for the two hours it was on, for $1.99 a minute.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Folks pay for massages... folks pay for therapist. Touch is an amazingly healing thing when done with kindness and love.

I'd do it. It's not sex. It's about comfort.
    Konflickted5

Answer by Konflickted5 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2013