DD's sudden stomach pain-mostly vent

Yesterday night my dd woke up with suddenly with strong stomach ache, it lasted more than an hour and we took her to emergency room. There the nurse gave her taylenol and in half an hour she felt better, but we stayed until 7 o'clock when the doctor saw her and did not find anything or could not even give diagnosis. I am sooo tired now, but also scared because I don't know why my dd's stomach hurt that much and why the tylenol helped. She eats only some foods like oatmeal, cottage, crackers, steamed meatballs, cucumbers and not complaining any more, but I am still worring, sigh...

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2013 in Health

• How old is she?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Sounds like gas, especially with all the foods you mentioned.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2013

• Was it her stomach, or somewhere in her lower abdomen? In the middle or on one side?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• It was in the middle and to the right...I wonder how tylenol helped with gas... the foods I mention I give her right now after it happen... I am so tired...what medication you give for gas? I gave her Tums, but this did not work..
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• She probably farted and that's why she's feeling better.
    Also, there is a very nasty stomach bug going around, the main symptom is cramping.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:36 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Yep, I blame the nasty stomach bug, possible constipation and maybe gas...we did not hear her fart,she actually tried so hard, since I and nurses there asked her...
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2013