belly problems fat and skin

Hi im a mum of two my oldest is 7 and youngest is 2 yrs. I was a size 10 before i had my girls. Since i had my youngest my tummy wnt go back to normal. It feels like i got extra fluid and fat isnt hard. I got so much lose skin aswel. My belly looks like a wrinkle bum at bottom. I can fold it in half. I dont no what to do about it anymore it gets me down alot. Please help.

bellyhelp

Asked by bellyhelp at 2:47 AM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I hate to tell you, but when you have that much loose skin your only option is probably a tummy tuck. Why not have a word with your doctor?
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 2:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• IT sucks I totally understand. I have the same problem and besides my c-section. I've had 3 surgeries on top of it. It's not easy but unless you get a tummy tuck that will stay. IT's not easy to accept that but you can try and work off some it but even then that's a challenge I've been trying for so many years!
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:58 AM on Jul. 29, 2013

• My belly isn't all that great to look at, either, even though I've lost thirty pounds since I had my C-section. I think sooner or later it's about accepting your body and realizing that you are so much more than what you look like. Hang in there, Mom.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• you can lose all that weight. i did after my 1st child. i gained alot after i had her and it took me 2 good years to lose all of that. healthy diet and hardcore exercise. after my second one i gained again. now i'm just lazy. one of these days......
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 9:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2013