Did you take your pre-natal vitamins?

How important do you think it is to take them? Did you take them daily, or less often or never?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ideally daily
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:10 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I can say that yes I tried but was unable to, they made me feel sick.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I took them daily. They are very important to your health and your baby's growth. I also took them while breastfeeding.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I took them pretty much every day.

I've continued taking a multivitamin after I had my daughter, even though I'm not breastfeeding.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Long story, but I was unable to take them. My doctor had me take Flinstones (the ones with 100% of your daily folic acid). I took them daily and I still do!
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I did the same thing with the Flinstones and I also took a folic acid pill once a day...I had problems with all the Iron that was in the pills.
    louisianagir76l

Answer by louisianagir76l at 4:29 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I took mine everyday while pregnant, and still do while breastfeeding!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 4:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i did, and they made me sick, so when i called my son's future Ped. he said as long as I took folic acid that would be fine.. that was the most important vitamin to take while pregnant..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 4:36 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• defintely daily. If you don't, baby is going to take what it needs from you, and when you run out of those stores, it can be very hard on your body!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:40 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I took mine every day. The regular ones made me sick so I switched to Centrum Children's Chewable - which was nearly identical - with my doctor's approval.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009