It was one of you...

Who had fifth disease, right? My son has it now, the poor guy. If it had not been recently posted about on here, we might have scheduled him an appointment with an allergist. At first thought he had an allergic reaction to something.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 3:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Kids' Health

• Oh Great! Thanks! I thought I had an allergic reaction myself & I thought my Son may have got a rash from the sunscreen I was using. I got really bad pain a day later so I went in for blood work. Most adults have already been exposed to it when they were young & once you get it you'll never get it again. Hope he feels better soon. My Son's cheeks were red for about a week. My Dr. said once the rash appears then you most likely are not contagious anymore. Glad to help! :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I'm glad you were able to find out what was going on. CM rocks!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Me & my Son had it just recently! Did you have a question? We got it at the same time. I had it very bad, he had no symptoms other than very red cheeks. I still am dealing with the pain from it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Here's my post:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1345146/Got_my_blood_test_results_back_the_other_day_want_to_guess_what_I_had
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Not question really just wanted to let you know that your post helped figure out what was going with my son.
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2013