Do you ever make up your own lyrics?

Is there a certain song that you hear and can't help but think of different, maybe inappropriate lyrics that would fit better? There's a country song that talks about there not being such a thing as too much fun and one of the lyrics says "That's like a woman with too much class, too good looking, a car too fast." But everytime I hear it I think of "A woman with too much class, too good looking, with too much ass!" I must be bored...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep I do and so do the kids. They come up with some funny stuff. I remember some years back that song "Breathe" my son would sing "I can hear you pee".

Answer by gemgem at 4:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• YES
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• HAHA that is funny!!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 4:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I make up my own lyrics all the time - the kids think it's funny/embarrassing.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Once my little cousin was singing Backstreet Boys in the shower. He sang "Everybody, wash your body, wash your buttcrack right!" to the tune of "Everybody(Backstreets Back)"
    Anonymous

• Yes, it happens ever so often. No particular song that comes to mind, usually just a spur of the moment thing.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009