Wish me luck

I had my period ......but with my 1st baby I had one for 3 months.im so nerves, im waiting for my hubby to come home to take a test bc I have been sick and cramps for a couple days now.....I hate to say this but I hope im not pregnant but if so I will not be upset....but wish me luck ....yes and I know I will get rude comments but we I just had o get this out lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Probably that stomach parasite that is going around
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• lol I can only hope lol im not ready to have another yet lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I hope the test gives you the outcome you want. Having a period and still being pregnant is pretty rare, so maybe you just ate something that didn't agree with you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Why not wait & test w/ the 1st morning urine, when it's more concentrated? I hope you get the results you want as well. It's better to be ready.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• im just nerves right now bc we live with my mom right now and cant move yet and I have had bad headache too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I thought that I'd correct you, it's medically impossible to have your period when pregnant. If bleeding does occur its not your period, it's called spotting, doesn't matter if its real light or if you use a few pads or tampons for a couple days. A period is what a woman gets when she isn't pregnant. Spotting happens during pregnancy for pregnancy related issues.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2013