Your first reaction when you found out that you were pregnant?

Remember they day you found out you were pregnant? How did you feel? Scared, happy, lost? After pregnancy how do you feel now? The same? Happy? Satisfied?  Even if you are currently pregnant right now. How do you feel??/

proudteenmom974

Asked by proudteenmom974 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Pregnancy

• With my 1st it was more shock & surprise since I wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant.
    With my 2nd, I already had a feeling I was, so not too surprised there, but a bit scared since they would only be 1 1/2 yrs. apart.
    With my 3rd & final I was happily reserved (after having miscarried before her)

After they are born, with all 3 I felt pure jubilation. There is no greater joy than meeting that sweet little baby for the 1st time. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• #1.. Ok, I'm pregnant, my mom is gonna kill me....Never happened obviously :)
    #2. Hot damn, we are pregnant... this was 8 years after our first
    #3.. What in the hell am I gonna do, #2 wasn't even walking yet...two in diapers and cribs, so I was not very happy with #3 but over time I got used to the idea...Hubby however was very excited from the start :)

I wouldn't change any of it :) Of course hubby and I have been together for 22 years, oldest is 20 and the youngest is 11..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• 1. YAY!!!
    2. Yay!
    3. Wtf

Love them all more than coffee though.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• No way! Did he read that test right? Is this a cruel joke?
    I had tried for eight years to get pregnant and finally been told by my doctor that I needed to move on and find something else to do with my life because it just wasn't going to happen for me. Then I'd gotten divorced and played around with someone exactly once, and he had pulled out. Go figure.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I threw the test at the hubby and I was really scared it was my 1st one .....now he is almost 2 and I wound never change it for the world ....I feel like being a mommy is all im good at lol
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 8:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Ballard, sounds like it was meant to be :) Our first was a condom baby, number 3 was too kind of lol.. Hubby pulled it off during. He was scheduled for a vasectomy in may, found out I was pregnant in april hehe. Up until then we used condoms spermicides etc
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Disbelief, shock, horror, panic, excitement, surreal. In that order, all within like 10 minutes lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• with my first? My reaction was not good. I cried-and not from happiness. The dad (hubby now) however, was happy and he's the one who told me what the test said.

my 2nd was planned- so I was fine. We had even decided to give it 6 months and if I wasn't pregnant in that time, we would just have our daughter and be done with it.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I cried. They were not tears of joy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• #1 - fear. I was 20, in college and not married
    #2 - ecstatic!!! I was married, out of college, and had a job
    #3 - mad! Number two was only about 8 months old!!!

Of. Course extremely happy with all of them now. Those were just my first reactions
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 30, 2013