Is it weird that he wants me to do this to him...? lol :/ adult content

My fiance and I have gotten very close in the last few months, we have been sharing more and more with each other and getting to know each other on a deeper more intimate level.

With this, our sex life has been better than ever. We are very open with each other and not afraid to explain what feels good and what doesn't, etc.

Well, lately he's been wanting me to play with his BUTT! lmao. I don't know why this feels so weird to me but he wants me to touch it, finger it on occasion and the other night he even let me put a toy in it (barely, he couldn't take it). It's kind of freaking me out.

I guess I just always associated butt play with gay guys? And in the past all of my relationships were with guys that would flip their lids if I mentioned anything about touching let alone putting something in their butt.

So embarrassed for asking this here but who else could I talk to?? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Relationships

• PGA,where are you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• The male g-spot is in the prostate, prostate is in the ass. So he obviously knows that it's going to feel good. My Dh wont even let me say the words "your butt" in any context so I don't have any real advice.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Your second paragraph should sum it all up if you question what you are doing. He's being open with you about what he likes and wants you to do.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• It's not weird. Open your mind and just see where it goes. A lot of straight guys like their butts played with.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Yeah, we have just the person you need to talk to- ask PartyGal about this subject. It's her expertise :0
    But until she finds this post, I doubt your man is gay just b/c he likes that. Do you think he is? Lots of people like all kinds of different things when it comes to sex. But if you are not comfortable with it, speak up.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I'm comfortable with it and I don't think he's gay lol I guess it just kind of caught me by surprise that he's so into it. Maybe it's just that I've never gotten this comfortable with someone and him with me so I've never had to deal with anything out of the "norm" for me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• is his name Chris

watch out, he wants just a little touch- you comply, he wants more assplay
    and soon he will be asking you to rape him with a log
    and you find out he is acting out with underage girls that he is related to

been there- LEFT THAT GROSS GROSS

good luck with that- betting there is more he will try to talk you into= this is just the beginning

need to burn these memories out of my brain now
    Anonymous

• My ex was into that. I was not comfortable with it at all. But I can tell you that my ex was/is in no way gay.

My question to you would be: does he do things that YOU like?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• @tempsing - he does, he will do anything and everything I ask for...it's nice.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Not my thing for me or to do on a guy.

Answer by louise2 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2013