Am I being wrong??

O.k. so.... last I knew this site was to interact with, share ideas with, share advice with and maybe an occasional cool recipes with current Mom's or expecting Mom's. I guess the question standing is....how are you to connect with or learn things of an individual when they post anonymously?? I try to give rich and informative advice, but find it very difficult to do so when you can't match a post or comment to a face. What are your feelings and why do you suppose they find this necessary??

B.Conley75

Asked by B.Conley75 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Do not feed the trolls.....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• If you figure out that answer let the rest of us know
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Girl, I wish I knew!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• Real moms = good info, sharing of thoughts and ideas, some social interaction. Trolls = meaningless amusement.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• I can't speak for everyone, but I know I have occasionally posted anonymously (both asking and answering) because whatever I had to say was not something I wanted anyone I knew to be able to find. If you Google search your screen name, answers will come up. I didn't want my friends or family, or even my ex or something like that, to be able to find answers where I maybe admitted to something really embarrassing or personal. Or, in some cases, it was asking about my kids (or saying something about them) that I know someday they might be embarrassed to find I'd asked/said, so I did it anon to cut down on the chances of that.

Other people...sometimes they're just childish.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Very few have real "faces" they show here anyway. Do you mean that you cannot provide "rich and informative advice" if you don't have an icon to refer to?

The anon feature, in and of itself, is not bad. It is how it is utilized.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:19 PM on Jul. 30, 2013