Can DSLR camera's be returned at Walmart?

I have saved up money to buy a SLR camera. There are two which i have researched on. I was thinking if I could buy both, try them out and then keep the one I want. I know most places don't return opened electronics, but I was reading on their website they can be returned after 15 days with the receipt. Has anyone had to return something like this before?

http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2013 in Technology

• Pretty sure they will- but it has to have everything and you HAVE to hae the reciept and do it within 15 days I think?

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• call walmart and ask a manager
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• If you still have the receipt, you can take pretty much anything to the customer service desk and return it for store credit. You might have a more difficult time getting your money back in cash, but store credit will be no problem.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2013

• I think you might try going in and using one of the display models somewhere (Best Buy and Staples will let you use them in the store, I believe), and deciding which one you like better. I think that would be a whole lot easier.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2013