Is there any names children call there dads

I'm Writting a story.It's kinda like 3 men and a baby only their 5 guys and one little girl so I need names for the story.I already have Daddy,and Pappy.I don't like father it's to official.I tried poppy but I am not that big of a fan of it.Dad would kinda fall under Daddy so I need some other ideas..Thank you for your help

missjones10000

Asked by missjones10000 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 30, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Depends- do they LIKE their dad or not?! lol :p I can think of all kinds of names if they don't. GL w/ your story.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:22 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Please use a proofreader for your story. Start by reviewing the use of their, there and they're. Hopefully you are a much better story teller than a writer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Haha Anon
    Don't forget to and too

Pops, PaPa, Pa
    dont forget different languages if their ethnicity and heritage are of any importance
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• My suggestion is to have an extremely good editor. Google is your friend.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Well the girls loves her dad,but she is also just three.I don't have a proofreader or anything...the thing is it's on a site where my best friend Leah showed me.i mean you can ask for help but there is no really much options..but thank you anyway
    missjones10000

Comment by missjones10000 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2013