Today is my birthday and almost everyone forgot like always :( whats a girl to do?

every year i send text or call all of my friends and family to wish them a happy birthday or happy anniversary. do you think they remember my birthday ever. it feels nice that someone remembers but no one hardly ever does for me. i am thankful my husband, my daughter, mom inlaw and my one friend remembered. it really makes me sad that no one remembers important days for me.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 30, 2013 in About CafeMom

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Accept the fact that people are assholes and get over it. Next year have a countdown to your birthday, that way no one will forget.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• i just wonder why they cant remember on their own??
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• thank you djdny!!!!
    rosesrred1

• Happy Birthday!!!

To be honest, if it weren't for FB I wouldn't know anyones birthday. I have y parents, grandparents siblings, and nephews on my calendar, I wouldn't know any cousins or friends w/out FB
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:38 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Not everyone has a memory for little things like everyone's birthday. I remember immediate family most of the time, but even then it is easy to forget.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:42 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• I remember the dates of my husband- daughter-son and mother and a couple of other people and that's it
    FB is a great thing for birthday reminders though :)

Honestly, if the people you live with remember- then I think you are doing fine. My own mother has forgotten or gotten mine wrong for the past...7 yrs or so and same with my kids and the sad thing is-she is pretty healthy, and only has 3 Grandkids total- and the 3rd one lives with her (she has custody)

Happy Birthday to you- I hope it's a nice day for you
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:46 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Happy Birthday!!

Trust me, if there were no FB my own mom wouldn't wish me a happy birthday. Most people are selfish and think only of themselves.

Hope you have a great day!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2013

• *forgotten mine-or called on the wrong day that is

seems I left out a couple of words there!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:47 AM on Jul. 30, 2013