• In the Spotlight:

Does your little boy like playing with baby dolls?

My dd got a new baby doll and a stroller for it on her birthday. My son has been having a fit to push it around in the stroller so we got him one and dd gave him one of her old baby dolls. He plays with that baby about as much as he does his legos and hot wheels. I think it's adorable! :)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 30, 2013 in General Parenting

• The oldest one was into Barbie's for about a week. I had gotten the Barbie for a friends daughters bday and my son ripped it open to play with. He played with it for a week or so and that was it. But had there been a stroller I have no doubt he would have played longer, boys love to push things!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:50 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• My stepson was beyond dolls by the time I met him, if he ever was into them. I have a feeling he probably would have preferred dropping them off the roof instead of pushing them in a stroller. But my brother used to play with Barbies a lot when he was a kid.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:52 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• he did,yes
    We had no issues with it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• He is into stuffed animals, I don't think he has ever been into dolls.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• He used to play with them when he was little, but now he's 9 and into big kid things like Minecraft & wii, etc.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 1:11 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• mine did. I was fine with it- he even loved playing barbies and whatnot for awhile...

NOW -he wouldn't touch one if you paid him!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:07 PM on Jul. 30, 2013