Could I be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend are really trying to have a baby .were hoping praying that I am ! I am three days late and my periods are usually normal never late . But I've been having a lot of white milky discharge for many days now which usually doesn't happen and last week I had cramps but still not period . When should I wait to get the best result to take a test . Any personally experience that had this weird discharge later found out you were pregnant?

Dianac2

Asked by Dianac2 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 30, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Since you are already late any test should work now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• buy a test and in morning use first morning pee with it
    read directions and do not read it after the allotted time
    (seems like a stupid DUH comment- but many many women are so excited they forget to read instructions or read test long after the time)

good luck!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Good luck to you, this time or next time.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:47 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Let us know what happens.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Dear friend it is almost two months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me by Dr ZOGO from this email zogospellcasters@gmail.com and which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last month and it two months and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally get pregnant after all i been through. All thanks be to Dr Zogo
    Andy S.

Answer by Andy S. at 10:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2013