Anon question

I'm fairly new to cafemom and I always wonder why some people post things anonymous... like the question will be something so simple like "Is my kid sick? She has a fever and a rash?" and someone anonymous will answer with "yes, you should call the ped."
I could understand why a controversial answer would be anon. but sometimes I see simple things answered anon.. Has anyone else noticed that?? and why is that?

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 4:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep and it doesnt bother me I post anon alot and sometimes I dont. Its a free country LOL.
    Anonymous

• just don't want people hitting up their profile.
    Anonymous

• Thats because they don't want to be bombarded with any types of email. Some people will write to someone just for spite and be really ugly about it.Some are mean, some are not, some non anon are mean and some are not, so it really doesn't bother me.I just answer questions and if I am going anon, I don't want anyone to know that I have experienced something that they ask about, even tho we don't know each other, I am a private person.Even going anon, I am not mean, just private.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't know why people post anon. I get so sick and tired of it, especially when someone decides to make a rude comment and post anon...GROW UP! Thats probably my biggest issuse with some people on here... I feel like if you (not you in general,lol) have something to say, own up to it!!!!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 4:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I think it's because some people on here say some mean things and make other people feel stupid for asking or answering a question.
    Anonymous

• Because it annoys people. You dont have to know who I am. As long as I am not rude it shouldnt matter. I see people that dont post anon. and they are almost worse!
    Anonymous

• I'm so bored of this childless debat. To each his own....stop trying to control everything & let people be. Let them answer anyway they want.

Anonymous

• I agree with anon 4:30.
    Anonymous

• Hasn't this question been asked before? I answer anon because I can, not to be rude, I don't belittle people or say mean things or try to make them sound stupid. I do it because some poeple take things out of context and start accusing you of saying something you didn't, then the ugly visits to the profile start.
    Anonymous

• B/c if you google your screen name everything you said comes up
    Anonymous