When did you first?

When was the first time you actually had to spend with the other woman your husband left you for? Was it for a party for your child, a concert, whatever. How did it go?What did she act like to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Still havent and its been 7 yrs. I told her if I ever saw her Id knock her teeth down her throat until they came out her butt. For some reason shes never come to any events, bday parties etc?
    Anonymous

• Wow that would suck. I'm sorry anyone has to deal with that. But I hope you kept it civil for the child's sake.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• She was nice even though she is the one that wanted to see if the grass was greener on the other side her loss.

I perfer not to be friends with her. Out of sight out of mind.
    Anonymous

• I read this backwards never mind.
    Anonymous

• My exs OW called me when I won custody of my son and tried to be BFF with me. I told her nicely to go to hell. Ever since we dont speak. She isnt welcome in my home, at my sons bdays, at any social gatherings I plan and I dont come to her home and gatherings she had. I explained as nicely as I could I wouldnt be friends with someone like her even if she hadnt slept with my husband while I was pregnant and tried to take custody of my son. She just isnt the sort of person I would associate with. You dont have to go to any gathering shes at, or invite her. I find it much more peaceful that she doesnt show up because otherwise Id be uncomfortable and so would my son.

Answer by gemgem at 4:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Its unfortunate that some women blame the "other woman" for their relationship not working but does any one ever stop to think "hey maybe it was me"
    I am the other woman. We never cheated just talked since she was my best friend that was ok and we happened to fall in love but if she wasn't kissing other guys and pushing him away and being a stay at home mom while he worked 2 jobs she wouldn't cook or clean and she hid money from him guess what i'm not the home wrecker she wrecked her own home.
    Anonymous

• I'm not the other woman and I partly agree with you on this anon. While you're wrong to do that..you really are...women need to step up to the plate in their marriage and not be nagging, lazy, sexless, SAHM slobs. I'm a SAHM too by the way.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• anon,blamming his wife doesnt take away the fact that you were wrong,and you probarbly are not a good person,if she was so bad then her husband shouldnt have needed your 'help'to get the hell out there.stop justifying,in the end,you are just as responsible as her for wrecking her marriage.oh,make no mistake,him too.he needed his own bestfriend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Feb. 19, 2009