Buying Mindcraft on my pc for my 8 year old?

His birthday is coming up and I said that I would buy him mindcraft so I was wondering where do I go to get it?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 30, 2013 in Entertainment

• My 8 year old son love Minecraft. He plays on his ipad, but I think he said they have it for the PC at Walmart. I'm pretty sure you can buy it right off the website though.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• https://minecraft.net/
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• We actually bought a 'gift card' for it at Kroger.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:48 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• LOL my DH is trying to but that for my DS who is turning 7... as posted above... go to minecraft.net
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• My kids are addicted too. My fan on my computer is broke. Otherwise I probably would have bought it too.

I try to play but they laugh at me because my dude swipes his sword and is always looking down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• My kids love Minecraft. How something with such awful graphics by today's standards has become so popular is beyond me.

You can also buy gift cards at Gamestop.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• My kids love it but it's always been a pain for us to download. Some how my DH manages to go into the files and manually execute the program download. After that it runs great until they do an upgrade to the game and my DH has to download it again and manually fix whatever the problem is.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2013