What kind of indoor birthday party can I have? My son's birthday is in December.

mahogany7196

Asked by mahogany7196 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

• How old is he?
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Sorry, just noticed the category this is in. There's bowling, skating, the movies, laser tag... a lot of kids' gyms and karate studios will do parties, too.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:35 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• Do you have the room to throw it at home? Then just pull out whatever gaming system you have, or borrow one. How many kids are you planning on inviting?

We wound up BBQ'ing last month for my 9 year old's BBQ, but it was so hot we just stayed indoors other than grilling. Would that be an option for you?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• DS is about to turn 9 and he wants his at a local Pizza buffet restaurant with an arcade.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:51 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• You could ask him what he would like to do.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:58 PM on Jul. 30, 2013

• My son Birthday is Dec 8th, we are going Skating
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:03 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Take them all to the movies, there are indoor waterparks, roller skating, indoor paintball, pizza, etc.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:36 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• What about one of those trampoline places or the arcades with mini golf courses that seem to be popping up everywhere? Yu could do roller skating or ice skating, indoor rock climbing, really the only limits are what your area offers and what your son is into.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Here we have a video game place that rents rooms with 52" tv's on every wall and all 3 major game systems plus any game you can imagine. My son loves that place (you can pay by the hour also). My sons bday is in January and last year we delayed his party by 2 months so he could have a paintball party outside

Answer by missanc at 9:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• If it helps we found a place that has arcade, food, movies all in one both my kids and thier friends thought is was awsome.. its called incredable pizza... sorry boout the spelling
    dormaschafer

Answer by dormaschafer at 6:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2013