how can i get my man to last longer between the sheets

When we first met we used to go for HOURS not i'm lucky to even get 15 minutes without him cumming before me. Its crazy because he is totally gifted between his legs (i love it) but for some reason he just cannot last long. He tells me because he is feeling me too much. He is very healthy so i'm unsure of what is going on with him. Are there any techniques to help with this? I'm getting terribly sexually frustrated as i have been spoiled with hours of loving and now down to 10 minutes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Blow him first. The second shot lasts a long time.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• They do have numbing lubes you can buy for him to use!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Try changing positions often. I think men last longer too if they have recently masterbated because they aren't as horny.
    Anonymous

• you should try different position everytime he has the need to cum or have him think about about something else. my husband would stop whenever he has the need to cum and go again
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• this is just a theory i came up with off the cuff---but maybe the more "gifted" men have more nerve endings there so they get more stimulaton and then don't last as long?

actually, forget that theory, my ex husband was not gifted and he was a minute man lol.

But yeah, the other suggestions are good...you might also have him wear a condom because that should slow him down, or give him a BJ first and then have sex after that and the 'urgency' should be gone. It's weird that he used to last a long time and now he doesn't, usually it's the other way around with guys.
    Anonymous

• Next time you are at the store, pick up some Trojan's Extended Pleasure condoms. They work better than any of the numbing creams my husband tried.
    Anonymous

• hmm.. lucky if mine lasts 3 mins... I'm just glad he's one of the ones who believes in foreplay...hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:58 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Make sure he spends some quality time pleasuring you before he gets to work, if you know what I mean. He can also picture yucky things when he's close, pull out when he's close, or wear extra-thick condoms.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009