Did anyone else see Big Time Rush in concert?

I took my dau to see them last night. They are her absolute fav. band & it was her 1st concert to boot. It may have cost a small fortune, but it was all worth it :) We had great seats & at 1 point the guys fanned out thru the crowd. Carolos came right up by us & my dau got a high-5 from him! :) The look on her face was priceless :) I have never been to a concert where trampolines were in use on stage. These guys have a lot of energy & put on a good show.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Entertainment

• No they haven't played here yet that I am aware of. My daughter is crushing on Logan though. If she wants to go I will consider it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• We went a couple years ago. It was fun, but too many screaming little girls. I had a headache after, but the kids had a great time.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• It was fun, but too many screaming little girls. I had a headache after
    Answer by anime_mom619 2 hours ago

^^^ That's why I stuffed cotton balls in my ears! I knew the screaming would be louder than the music. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad.
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2013