Oh boy, I'm about to hit Level 45 today

That & $1.00 will get me a cup of coffee, right?! :p (Well, not at Starbucks :p)

So to make this a question- what is everyone up to today? :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I leveled up to 36 late last night. I'm waiting for my hot air balloon to be delivered.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• still maniacally checking my email for my final divorce papers!!!!! hurry the hell up already :(

other than that... probably cleaning, maybe lounging at the pool so i can relax because i have been in the shittiest mood all week.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• No threats of tstorms, so the kids and I are planning on heading out to the swimming pool with a friend and her kids. Gonna have a picnic lunch there as well, and we're going to see if they will be able to come up Saturday as well, full families, to completely explore the area :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Bump!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Congratulations on your level 45! Just the same ol' for me.

Answer by Bmat at 8:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I am trying to solve my identity theft mess, got a call from two different Manhattan branch banks saying some old lady tried to take out money from my acct again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I'm trying to talk myself into working out, but it's not working....

Older, that really sucks I had to get a new debit card the other day from unknown transactions being used on my card.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I'm not officially up yet. Nothing planned until this afternoon when I take DD to driving school. She is driving again today with a different instructor. So I gotta find myself something to do for 2 hours while she's out on the road. I'd come home, but it'd be a waste of gas to drive all the way home then back out to the school when she was done. Might stop at that boutique store up the road and admire their rhinestone studded toilet brushes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I am not working at work.

I also just ordered a new droid to replace my iPhone that I hate so hard.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 10:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2013

• i just noticed that i flipped to level 45 in the last day or so

slept for sh!t last night
    will be having some pretend coffee (decaf) and trying to be alert
    therapy in afternoon- the one i am not thrilled with, but the head therapist is coming during her whole session

kind of rainy, so will be thinking what i can do to get daughter out of house without going to spend money
    maybe a trip to goodwill to donate a box or two and then spend a little on some fall clothes for her if i can find some
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2013