Feeling bummed! Vacation at the ocean is over! : (

Just got home from our family vacation at the shore. We had a fun time n great weather-just sad it's over! Feel like I have nothing to look forward to and it went so fast! :( Spent so much time planning and looking forward to it and it's over!

Do you feel happy to be home after a vacation(There's no place like home!)or sad that it's over already?  I miss the OCEAN and we only get to go once a year!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Entertainment

• Be thankful you got to have a vacation. There's a lot of people that can't.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I am thankful we had a vacation.

We only get to go to the ocean once a year, and I'm sad it's over! I love the ocean so much! Love riding the waves and floating over them! I'm like a little kid at the beach!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• You created beautiful family memories!!! : )
    ForestFairy09

Answer by ForestFairy09 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• it's always hard to leave something you love so much. As I always all things must come to an end. And when there good that's even harder. Plan your next trip that will get you excited!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I always need a vacation after vacation.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• How do you get over the after vacation let down? I really feel it this year!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Coming back after a vacation and stepping into your same old real life again can be hard. Blah!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I want to Float On in the OCEAN 4ever!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I hate that when the vacation is over it sucks lol
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 9:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I haven't taken a vacation since before I was pregnant....around 7 years ago! And that was only camping with DH, his grandpa and grandpas girlfriend. And even longer since I went on vacation somewhere other than camping. Your lucky!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2013