Feeling sad

I don't know if it's just me but some people just get what they want all the time, and they don't really have to try they just do. How can these people appreciate anything when they don't even work for it. They typically are ungrateful and not really aware of anyone else's feelings?
I just feel like I never get what I want. I'm always so frustrasted and wonder if it's gods way of preventing it because it's not in the plan. But, if that's the case why did he let me marry a guy that would fail me and I would have to start all over. feeling sad :(

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Health

• Life is hard. It's meant to be hard. If you live long enough you have a story to tell because no one gets off this ride without getting bumped around sometimes. Learn from your experience and find things that you enjoy that don't have anything to do with a guy.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I know how you feel. I try hard not to worry about what others have (because I also know they have other problems I don't have and wouldn't want) but you're right, sometimes life does not seem fair. I think it makes us better people though, those of us that have had to struggle and deal with actual hardships rather than those who have it so easy all the time. Like we know something they don't and are "smarter" because if it. (even if sometimes living in ignorant bliss sounds a whole lot better!). Try to remind yourself of what YOU have that THEY don't.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I am sorry you are so sad.
    It may look easy for others but it is never easy. There are bumps in the road ofr everyone. Some the bumps can seem insurmountable and yet those couples do. Others have less struggle and do not succeed. But everyone has to work at making their life the best it can be.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Sorry you are sad. God has nothing to do with it, we all have hard times and things to deal with. It's up to us to figure out how to do that. Try to find the bright side of a situation, try to be a good person and do the best you can with what you have. I love the line in that movie The Crow
    "It Can't Rain All The Time" gotta take toe good with the bad in this life.
    Hang in there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I know a few people like that! But I myself feel the same as you! I feel I was put here for no reason. Maybe in my next life things will be better, but then I think....My life isn't over yet, I can make it different! Why be the same person whom lets you down, change! Get new hobbies that spark your interest, friends not there for you or not many left around, get new ones, closer ones! Have people in your life whom are also bringing you down, let them go, you deserve to be happy! People, interests, hobbies come and go, but that's all apart of growing up, we get to experience new things everyday, but its up to you to bring them into your life! Like today, I actually woke up, went outside with my cup of coffee, and enjoyed the sun rise! Never did that before and I think...I might just do it again! :) Smile, life is only getting started!

Amanda S.

Answer by Amanda S. at 1:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I have been going through a pretty bad bout of anxiety for quite awhile now. And i was constantly questioning why God would let me suffer like this. I think its pretty normal to feel sorry for yourself sometimes. But I believe life is one big learning experience and what would we learn without heartbreak, disapointment, pain, loss?

Also, I try to always remember that you have to be grateful for what you have because there is ALWAYS someone who has it worse. I saw this story on the news about a young woman that was just married after being diagnosed with terminal cancer. And she has a smile on her face. We have to thank God for the blessings that we do have instead of the ones we don't have. Because he knows what he's doing, who knows why you are on the path that you are on but you have to trust it went the way it was supposed to for a reason. Feel better.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I have an aunt who actually believes that before we are born, we choose the experiences we will have in this life, good and bad, so we can learn what we are meant to learn. When she first told me that, it pissed me off. Like I would have looked at the menu and said, "Hey, I think I'll try the Double Hell Special with a side of Disappointment." But as I've gotten older, I think her idea might be worth at least considering.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2013