Did they get rid of the levels here in CM?

I thought someone said it was going away. I know now the how many for the day isn't on the right it's now at the top, when you bump, post, ask question? which is annoying you have to wait forever for it to show/

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 2:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The To Do List is gone, but you still earn points for questions, answers, bumps & VU's. I just leveled up today.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Asked by Sillylins 34 minutes ago in Just for Fun

^^^See- you're at Level 26 & if you look at the right hand side of the screen, it will tell you how many "credits to go" to get to your next level.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• It's a little annoying because it partly went away, and partly it's still hanging around. I don't see what the point of getting rid of the To-Do Box was if everything else has stayed in place. But hey, nobody asked me. *Smile.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2013