FB like post or picture question.

I'm not sure but do you have any friends on your FB as a close friend. Then you can see what they like or post. It's kind of freaky. Do you like this feature yes or no?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 3:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I hate it. I don't need to see what they commented on someones post or that they liked it. I got rid of everyone that isn't family or very close friends. I'm always going through settings to try and set it up better.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 3:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Everything about my life is public. I have nothing to hide.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Is that what is is? It annoys the crap out of my when it shows one of my friends commenting on someone else's comment. I DON'T CARE! I hadn't even thought of a setting issue. I bet that's what it is! I labeled some as "close friends" so I could share pictures of my son with them but not the whole world.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• See, for me, I WANT my posts to be seen by friends of friends. That's how I build my business.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• whatever you post on internet is suppose to be public. facebook has made this very clear when they changed their setting. even when it was not, you never know where your pictures are being viewed or shared. that's the reason i don't put up my personal pictures on facebook. sometime a kid's birthday, or them coloring, riding bikes etc. but that's about it. and i am aware those pictures might be viewed by 20 other people whom i have no connection with what so ever.
    if i want to share my pictures with my family or friends, i send them via kodak gallery website.
    if i don't want other people viewing my family's personal pictures, i simply don't put them up on facebook.
    you just have to be care what you share on the internet.
    Sun.shine

Answer by Sun.shine at 4:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• If you read your privacy setting carefully you can limit who sees what on everything! My facebook page is very private. I only accept friends and family and even then I have it set up so I can 'limit the audience' to only select list.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I'm like PGA, I don't care. My brother and his wife "unfriended me" b/c of the stuff I post. They are "holier-than-thou" kind of people so idc that they took me off.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• makes sense PGA
    Sillylins

Comment by Sillylins (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2013