question for nudists

you know if it was just me and my hubby i wouldnt care i would walk around the house naked, but isnt it weird to see your kids naked and them to see you naked? i dont know if i had a daughter i think it would be uncomfortable for her and my husband to be in the same room naked because i would think he would be thinking 'thats my daughter and shes naked i dont want to ever see my daughter naked or think about her naked' but thats just me... i would love some insight and yes i know only in America is the naked body taboo :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's a very good question. My kids (boy 2, and girl 5) see me naked sometimes when I am getting in or out of the shower but that's it. Hubby lets son see him naked but never our daughter. I don't know how nudists deal with it. I guess if you're born into it, it seems normal for the kids.
    Anonymous

• I'm a pretty openly naked person, we have three boys the oldest will be 5 soon. I don't hide it, like we never shut the bathroom door here lol! And he comes in and talks to me sometimes when I'm in the shower and it's no biggie. But, as far as just hanging out naked anymore, that stopped a few years ago.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:42 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i am naked all the time....lol not so much around the baby...he is almost 2 (next month) and he has founs a facination with my boobs and butt and its weird so i stay covered up now.... my husband wont let him see it at all... im like " he needs to see it and see how its like his" and my husband is like "no, thats weird"...lol... but he wont even change a diaper unless i force him... couldnt imagine if i had a girl....

but if the baby is sleep, i am all for it!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• LMAO my daughter is a nudist and I just can't keep clothes on her. We get home from the store not even 2 seconds after getting in the door she is stripped down to her B-day suite. It is a struggle just to keep her dressed. Her father absolutly hates that she runs around naked but I think that is why she does it so much!
    AuntChristys

Answer by AuntChristys at 5:33 PM on Feb. 18, 2009