Do you think he'll marry me eventually? Who else is he going to get???

We dated for a few years 10 years ago. I wanted to marry him, but he wanted to get married , but not to me. So we broke up. I was hurt. Time passed, he wanted to be friends. First, I said no, but then he won me over.

We go to each other's work Christmas parties, and I get tickets so we can go to concerts and wrestling together. We have sex. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He is 40 and I am 46.

In the past, he said he wanted to find someone special to marry and have children with, but he's not getting any younger, and WHO does he think he's going to find anyway?And I have a teen-age son. He's 40 and balding!

I'm buying him a $500 gift he wants for his birthday. Do you think he'll eventually realize that i'm the one for him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Relationships

• That's a nice attitude you have towards him. Why oh why would he not want to snatch you up??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I just mean it's not like some hot 25 year old is going to want him!

He should just realize that I'm the one!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• You really need to stop kidding yourself. He doesn't want you. You know that. He is just using you. And do not buy him that $500 present. Stop buy tickets to things to.  Does he spend as much money as you do, on things?

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• WHO does he think he's going to find anyway?
    He's 40 and balding!

I got nothun' else.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Not likely. Guys tend to be honest about what they want in relationships, while women notoriously try to re-interpret his words as something else we want to hear.

You cannot buy his love and affection. That's a pricey gift for someone who is not all that into you,

If you want someone to marry, please look elsewhere. There's always the chance he'll realize you are the one when you're gone. If not, you're better off finding someone who will.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 6:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Do not buy him anything! And, no I do not think he will ever marry you or anyone else!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• In the past, he said he wanted to find someone special to marry--- He doesn't think your're special, he just gets to have sex with you when he doesn't have anyone else.  Why would you want to be married to him? 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• He just doesn't realize I'm the one for him yet!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Ater 10 years of knowing you? You feel that way?

Answer by louise2 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 31, 2013