Just a stupid question

is there a way to get pregnant with twins.....like trying to......I was just wondering bc I was talking to a friend and she said she is trying for twins........how do you try for twins?

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 9:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2013 in Pregnancy

• No unless you do IVF but even then it's a crap shoot for even one. She's talking out of her arse! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I sat there for like 5 mins and I was like try for twins ......she was like I found a website the says folic acid and lots of milk and so on lol
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Pure random luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• Octomom did something. Most doctors will not do that though.
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• lol im just still in shock. she is 20 and not married , boyfriend .so I don't know what she plans to do lol
    tigger3itch

Comment by tigger3itch (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• I do not think there is anything you can do except invitro to "try" for multiples. You can always hope and if they run in your family you have better odds.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2013

• She's kidding herself. With plain ordinary old-fashioned sex, the occurrence of twins is just the luck of the draw.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2013