Okay another question got me thinking, what would you do

If you somehow got like 100 million dollars? I have thought about what I would do a lot actually lol
First I would pay off all my debt, buy a house for myself then one for my mom, buy two new vehicles, donate to the March of Dimes, make sure my kids would have everything that they needed and wanted, and probably just live normal life from that point on, I always thought about investing but right now that wouldn't be a good idea so that would have to wait. So what would you ladies all do?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I would pay off my debt, buy my gma a house... buy my mom a house and buy my 2 brothers one....i would buy me and the hubs a house, put away for children(s) college.... donate to childrens hospitals and other things, travel, put the rest away for a rainy day :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i would have octuplets... I MEAN BUY A HOUSE! lol jk
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:45 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Pay off the bills, (cars, house,harley)... Buy some property, another house in the city, get bank accts on a good plus side, savings, let the kids buy something anything they wanted... An just have a nice nest egg..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Ensure my kids, their future kids, and me and my family had access to what we needed for the rest of our lives, and then donate the rest to various charities.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:46 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• haha..alicia then you would need some plastic surgery to look like Nady--- uh I mean Angelina...

I would totaly pay off my house, car and school loans then we would get a bigger house (duh) and I have a few people and places i need to "pay it forward" to... I would also take my mom for a spa day and get make overs everything else a spa can possibly do for you haha... just cause I've always wanted to.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:48 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Pay off bills. Find a home we loved and buy it so we had a place of our own, no more renting.

DH would probably stop working(at least full-time) so he could spend days with us. Its something he'd love to do, he's always talking about it LOL.

Id donate some to charities I liked and the rest would be put somewhere safe for life's adventures and the boys' college, etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• College funds for the grandchildren, then a nice retirement place for us. Mortgage paid off for the children. Oh! I know- I'd have a housekeeper, a grounds keeper, and a chauffeur! What luxury! I'd have HD big TV's in the house and DVRs on all of them. I'd travel around the US. Donate to the church. Other donations- libraries, hospitals, veterans homes.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Pay off my house, buy a vacation home, set up a trust account to pay all my nieces and nephews college. Travel as often as we could. I would probably buy a home in New Zealand to vacation at. I would invest the rest in safe investments until the market improves.
    Anonymous

• I'd buy a new house with a 4th bedroom so we wouldn't be planning on converting our walk in closet to a nursery...lol...buy my Mom a house...buy a 1972 chevy nova and a yukon...buy SO a new truck and let him quit work so he could finish school...I'd probably donate some then save the rest.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Pay off my debts, do my charitable duties, buy a new house, a new car for myself, buy the troops some cool stuff, but I think I would absolutely have to buy a tamarin monkey.....omg, they are so cute and tiny. I know it sounds silly, but at our zoo, they run around in the park loose. They are about the size of a kitten. They have on these little tracking atennas that look like Garth Brooks back in the day. Yep, if we are going to be far fetched and have 100 million big ones.....I want a little monkey.

Check out this picture:
    www.pbase.com/daleunruh/image/31146197

Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009