I'm sooooo embarrassed! And a little frustrated! LOL

I requested a siggy someplace and forgot to add the shortcut. The designer was trying something new... she showed the kit, it was a lot of pretty greens and blues... and you just had to tell her your name and the font color. I could have sworn it was Siggy City, but I couldn't find it again. I'd hate for somebody to make me a siggy and me not pick it up! Did anybody else request from this designer? Where???

TeeJai

Asked by TeeJai at 4:47 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• When the groups are searchable again after the upgrade, go to the group tab then choose my stuff. You will see a link to my replies. You can search through and see which signature groups you have replied to, if it hasn't been deleted. Also, you can click on my groups and see which signature groups you belong to, it has to be in one of those. Good Luck.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I feel so lost on this question! What is a siggy?
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009