What kind of pop do you like?

I normally don't drink pop. I'm all about the water, but every once in a while it's nice to have a really cold one, I like pepsi cherry, gingerale and sprite. what's yours?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 12:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Although I drink a lot of water, I drink way too much soda. lol I like Cherry Pepsi and Cherry Coke, regular Pepsi and Coke, Dr. Pepper, Barq's and A&W root beer, Sunkist, ginger ale. I love my soda cold. Around here, we don't even store it in the fridge anymore. About an hour and a half before we want it, we stick it up in the freezer. It usually gets good and cold, even a little slushy. I love it!
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I am a die hard Coca Cola fan. I will NEVER give it up. I've tried, it's not pretty......
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Coca cola, sprite, ginger ale, orange crush.. I love soda so much, I have to watch out and only have it once in awhile as a treat.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I've never liked soda, or really any type of sweet, or artitificially flavored, or carbonated beverage. Makes me gag lol. For some off reason though, I did kinda like Surge when they made it. I couldn't chug it but I didn't dislike it. I do kinda like Redbull, does that count lol? I stick to water and unsweetened plain iced tea.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Coke is my weakness. I try to quit too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• oh man, i cant even recall how many years it's been since my last soda. i was addicted to the stuff when i was a kid, my favorite then was mellow yellow, surge and plain old Coke.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I'm a sucker for Big Red. The 5 yrs I lived in NY almost killed me not having my Big Red.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Barq's Root Beer, I think I'm addicted to it. I have to have one every morning. Also the glass bottle of Coca-Cola that comes from Mexico. I live in South Texas so they're easy to find here. If your a Coca-Cola drinker and haven't tried one, you most definitely need to.
    dmartinez0205

Answer by dmartinez0205 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I'm in South Tx too, dmartinez, and the soda from Mexico in the glass bottles is awesome!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Diet Orange Crush.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2013