How can i attract a good man? No snarky comments!

Ok. I am in my mid 40's and a single mom. My son's bio dad is an addict and not in the picture. We were never married. My child is 17. I live with my parents and brother. I like living here because it is cheap and my parents help with everything. I also don't want to be alone. I work as a RN and make good money. I have a lot of spending money.

I've gone on dating sites and blind dates, and have had a couple relationships in recent years, but the guys always dump me.; ( I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I am short and chunky in build. I work out at the gym everyday. I've had lyposuction, a tummy tuck, and a boob job. I was dealt a bad hand genetically! I eat healthy too, but I can't get a sexy body no matter what I do! I think I need more plastic surgery. maybe a facelift. What do you think? Money is no object! Also, I spend a lot on the men I date, and try to please them in bed.

I would like to be married. I fear growing old alone. I envy the happily married couples I know! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are so focused on the outside of your body. What do you have to offer from your mind?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• You work in a Hospital? How about a Dr.?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Stop worrying so much about your looks. Stay healthy and dress nicely but learn to love the way you look - men love a confident woman. I would stop sleeping with guys you date, play hard to get. And stop looking altogether! Do things you love. Join meetup.org and get involved in some hobbies or activities you enjoy. Chances are you will meet a guy or two or more that enjoy the same type of things you do and someone you can be friends with first and let it develop from there. It's easy to find a guy, it's much harder to find a decent guy! Wait for that decent guy.

Answer by missanc at 1:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Wow, twice? Really???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Most good men look for more than just a hot body, if they are looking for a long term relationship they will likely be looking for someone with personality and brains, and decent looks as well. If you focus too much on attracting with your body, you'll just get men who want you for that and nothing else.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Move out of your parents house for starters.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• ^^ This
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Get out of your parents' house. A lot of good men will avoid you because you're living at home. Support yourself! Self-sufficiency is sexier than big boobs. Men who want big boobs tend to be boobs themselves.

Right now, you might be chronologically in your 40s but you sound like a teenager who's never been responsible. And that will drive marriageable men away faster than skunk spray.

No more focusing on your outside. Look INSIDE.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2013