How can i attract a good man? No snarky comments!

Ok. I am in my mid 40's and a single mom. My son's bio dad is an addict and not in the picture. We were never married. My child is 17. I live with my parents and brother. I like living here because it is cheap and my parents help with everything. I also don't want to be alone. I work as a RN and make good money. I have a lot of spending money.

I've gone on dating sites and blind dates, and have had a couple relationships in recent years, but the guys always dump me.; ( I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I am short and chunky in build. I work out at the gym everyday. I've had lyposuction, a tummy tuck, and a boob job. I was dealt a bad hand genetically! I eat healthy too, but I can't get a sexy body no matter what I do! I think I need more plastic surgery. maybe a facelift. What do you think? Money is no object! Also, I spend a lot on the men I date, and try to please them in bed.

I would like to be married. I fear growing old alone. I envy the happily married couples I know! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• Church?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• What are your interests?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Uh, I just can't.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• College and check into what course he takes. That is where I met my DH we where in the same major. PS do not spend money on them be friends first and no jumping into bed.

by2013

Answer by by2013 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I spend a lot on the men I date,

WHY?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Ok,I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you seem to have issues with your looks,and it's coming out somehow on these dates.
    YOU spend alot on THEM? Maybe they want to feel like they're the man,and spend money on you
    You need to accept yourself and try not to project an image that isn't the real you
    Expect more from them. If you're looking for a commitment,say so,and hold off on the sex until it's going somewhere

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Can you close one of your questions so the fun can be all in one pace? It's too confusing toggling back and forth.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• when you say 'no snarky comments' the first thing i want to do is exactly that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Move out of your parents house.. you've got the money.

That's just weird.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2013