Should I forgive him?

So like a month ago me and my boyfriend got in this huge fight because he told me he'd screw my best friend. I refused to talk. He kept texting and calling me telling he was sorry and it was only a joke but, I was hurt. he told me to just not talk to him again. After he told me that I cried for a week and some days after that. I started to get used to not talking to him. he texted me two days ago. Telling me he was sorry and he loved me. I didn't really feel anything. today I texted him and he asked me why did delete his number and he guesses I don't like him anymore and if I wanna talk to him I can and if not don't.So I texted my best friend showing her me and his messages and she said if I do talk to him again I'm gonna fall back into his trap. But, I know his life and he knows mines. And I don't wanna lose him like this. I think I care than what I think. Would I make a mistake by forgiving him? AGAIN .

Lovely_kisses

Asked by Lovely_kisses at 2:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Relationships

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • he told me he'd screw my best friend

No. Never, move on and find someone else.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Forgive him but not to continue the relationship. Forgive him to let go and move on. You deserve better.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• You already forgiven him once so move on, do not look back
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• So, he told you he slept with your best friend - as a JOKE?

LOSE the loser. Seriously, WHY would you put up with that crap?! He know your life and you know his...yeah- his is pretty sad! *and so will yours be if you...forgive him for that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:23 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• NEXT.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Forgive him but do not go out with him anymore.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• How old are you? 16? Once you break up, do not og back. You broke up for a reason, right?

Answer by louise2 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• No I would not!
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• I would tell him to hit the road, forgiving him and getting back together are two seperate issues, he is a boyfriend, not your baby's daddy correct?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Forgiving him for your own peace of mind wouldn't be a bad idea. Not holding any ill will for him, not harboring anger in yourself. Taking him back is another story. Don't even think about it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2013