Husband told his sister some bad stuff I said to him during argument. He said equally bad stuff to me. Now concerned there is gonna be bad blood between me & his family. Had a good relationship before

Husband told his sister some bad stuff I said to him during argument. He said equally bad stuff to me but I'm sure he didn't tell her what he said to me. Now concerned there is gonna be bad blood between me & his family. We had good relationshi before

Drmel

Asked by Drmel at 7:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• thanks for the info
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• WHOOPIE!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• what did you say, what did he say, he should keep his mouth shut and you shouldn't say things you can't take back. I would be more worried about him wanting you to look bad and keeping what he said to himself.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Everyone needs someone to vent to. But it's best to try not to use family members for your sounding board b/c of situations like this. Tell him if he needs to talk to someone, to use a guy friend, so that you can maintain a good relationship w/ his family.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• If they bring it up tell them they only heard one side and its a private matter you don't want to discuss.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• OK
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• AND!

Answer by louise2 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• It will blow over, if anyone says anything just state it was in the heat of the moment and he also said some things..

I know you are new but you don't have to repeat what is supposed to be the title in the body area...kinda redundant
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Telling any family members about an argument is a really bad idea because long after the two who originally fought have kissed and made up, those on the sidelines remember the hurtful words.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Yes?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2013