We will be childless for the next 7 days for the first time in our marriage.

We've had one night here and there but this will be the first time we've been all alone in 8 years.

What are we to do. DH says I'm a great planner but I'm stumped. At a loss. Not sure how to act with no kids for so long. I have plans to clean bedrooms, throw toys out, donate old clothes, etc. Then I said we could visit San Antonio and check out Groomer's Seafood or the new Trader Joes. He looked at me like I was nuts and I felt crazy saying it afterwards.

He said that's boring. I do agree. What on earth can we do...other than have crazy wild sex and or club. We are too old for the latter. Lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2013 in Relationships

• What is he interested in doing?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Playing his computer games. Lol!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Go to the Gulf if you can. Have some fun.

Answer by louise2 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• If he looked at you like you were crazy for your suggestion, then tell him to figure out what you two ought to do.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Oh, and unplug the computer for at least some of the time!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Maybe it'd be less stressful if you didn't make any plans at all. If you guys just woke up in the morning, thought about what might be cool to do for that day only, and went from there?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Have dinner at the Riverwalk in San Antonio
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• Aren't there things that you have wanted to do but didn't as you had the kids? Go to rummage sales, antique stores, museums or auctions?

Try looking on the web site called trip advisor. I used that when I was planning a vacation. It had reviews on places to go and things to see in the area. That site led us to the best steak house we have ever been to.

You could pretend to be tourists for a week:-) And of course have crazy wild sex.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2013

• sounds like he's gotten so comfortable with having kids. I would say that a good talk about what he wants to do besides video games. You could possible join him in video games if he goes out with and does some things you want to do, its all about give and take. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2013

• sex on the beach
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2013